What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from Manchester, UK

Started by , May 03 2017 03:42 PM
3 Replies

Hi everyone, I'm graduating this year from a BSc in Environmental Health and have several years experience of working at supervisory level in large brand name catering establishments. I joined to learn a bit more about the challenges others are currently facing in the sector and to learn new terms and methods that may help me find a job once I graduate!

Thanks, Sara

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Dear Sara

Good to know that you have already several years experience prior to getting your first degree. This is value in securing a good job after your graduation. well done.

Welcome to IFSQN. Most of us are here to gain further knowledge and provide assistance to those who are facing some challenging issue in managing quality issues.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Beverly Hills Australia

Hi everyone, I'm graduating this year from a BSc in Environmental Health and have several years experience of working at supervisory level in large brand name catering establishments. I joined to learn a bit more about the challenges others are currently facing in the sector and to learn new terms and methods that may help me find a job once I graduate!

Thanks, Sara

Hi Sara

Welcome to one of the best sources of information i have ever seen and great people too

Jimmy

Welcome to the IFSQN Sara.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics