What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Controls when the kitchen is going through partial renovation

Started by , May 10 2017 11:05 AM
5 Replies

Greetings of the day !

Request to kindly let me know, what would be the controls to be put in place if the kitchen is going through a partial renovation.

while we have isolated the area, would there be a SOP that is required.

Thank you in anticipation

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Supply Chain Preventive Controls SQF Addendum - FDA Preventive Controls Audit Checklist Do we need to add plastic cat trap to our Glass and Brittle Plastic controls? FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis?
[Ad]

We need a little more detail to assist please

Greetings of the day !

Request to kindly let me know, what would be the controls to be put in place if the kitchen is going through a partial renovation.

while we have isolated the area, would there be a SOP that is required.

Thank you in anticipation

Generally there should be an SOP for control management under which guidelines you planned to change in infrastructure. Records should be maintained. It would be approved from higher management, concerned senior persons and team leader.

Sent from my E2363 using Tapatalk

Do a risk assessment for the specific work being performed. Some general ones to consider will be:

Situational hazards (food defense etc.): You may have contractors going through. Make sure they don't violate your GMP's, have supervision, and don't carry unclean tools/materials/clothing/themselves into processing areas. Make sure your environment is protected from outside exposure to open air, insects, hose water, etc.

Physical hazards: Nails, broken bits of construction materials

Chemical Hazards: Paint, adhesives, lead/asbestos dust

Biological Hazards: Construction dust is a vector for environmental pathogens like Salmonella and Listeria

Decide how you will protect products/equipment from all of these hazards (if they can be reasonably expected) and implement those controls.

Thank you for the prompt revert.  as of now we have cordoned off the area.  all debris clearance and work happens whent he kitchen is closed for operations.  we also have CCTV's to monitor.

what would be the SOP for control management required.

Request to please let me know what are the details required.  Thanks

Thank you for the prompt revert. as of now we have cordoned off the area. all debris clearance and work happens whent he kitchen is closed for operations. we also have CCTV's to monitor.

what would be the SOP for control management required.

Request to please let me know what are the details required. Thanks

If any one has SOP for control management and format for records of activity as discussed above applicable to food industry please share to this thread.

Format - either pdf or doc or xls

Sent from my E2363 using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics
Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Supply Chain Preventive Controls SQF Addendum - FDA Preventive Controls Audit Checklist Do we need to add plastic cat trap to our Glass and Brittle Plastic controls? FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis? Supplier is requiring us to show our hazard analysis preventive controls for Ingredient BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule New Tumbler Equipment sanitation, allergen cleaning, process controls, CCPS? Controls required when transporting materials between processing plant and warehouse Preventative Controls vs Controls