What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Project Ideas to improve quality in my organisation

Started by , May 12 2017 02:27 PM
2 Replies

Hello all,

New member here. I am seeking for a project idea to improve quality in my organisation (beverage industry)

Any cost saving ideas would be most welcome.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project What is the best method to charge by hour or by project? Food Safety Culture - Project Brief Corporate Project SQF rewrite Microbiological limits for cold brew tea project
[Ad]

Hi Schola

Great that you  have joined. To give you project ideas the members need to know what product you make and what you already have in place in term of quality systems etc. please provide more information about your business.

some simple  ideas of cost saving in general are.

1. Ensure that all computers in your company are set at double side printing by default This will reduce paper consumption by 40 percent and will also bring saving in office cleaning cost as well as waste disposal cost.

2. Provide prompt feedback to staff on their work and send encouraging email message on good work. - Most moral and give them sence that their work is important for the business- Boost productivity

3.Enhance your engagement with the staff. Make your self more visible and approachable.

Kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Beverly Hills NSW Australia

1 Thank

Thanks Dr Khan

I work i a beverage industry and have just been certified in six sigma green belt. I  want to do a cost saving project in manufacturing .

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project What is the best method to charge by hour or by project? Food Safety Culture - Project Brief Corporate Project SQF rewrite Microbiological limits for cold brew tea project Project on food safety and quality Looking for input on a food safety micro project on almond milks, oat milk and different flavored creamers using plant based ingredients ISO 22000 & 9001 Certifying bodies for a project in Nigeria Last day of an SQF Project and this happens... BEWARE SQF Project - Norfolk, VA area