What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do freezer / cooler storage rooms need required temperatures posted?

Started by , May 22 2017 05:54 PM
1 Reply

Do refrigeration and Cooler storage rooms required to have temperatures posted on the exterior to ensure temperature sensitive products are place into right storage compartment, or is this just best practices?

Due to storage demand, we often change are setting base on customer needs, so  I hoping that our policy and training material would be suffice to ensure product is placed in the designate storage.. Please Advise?

David C

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor?
[Ad]

I don't believe there is stated temperature to be posted, however for the purpose of meeting your customers needs I think the  idea is terrific.

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices Freezer a PC? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area?