What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What does it take to be Quality Control?

Started by , May 30 2017 02:29 PM
5 Replies

What does it take to be QC?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point
[Ad]

Kevlar ?

PS - Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

1 Thank

Isn't this a DJ Pied piper song??  

1 Thank

Nerves of steel, tact, diplomacy, attention to detail, ability to manage more than one priority simultaneously, did I mention nerves of steel?

2 Thanks

Nerves of steel, tact, diplomacy, attention to detail, ability to manage more than one priority simultaneously, did I mention nerves of steel?

Chris has it right! It is not an easy job, but it can be very rewarding. This forum is a great resource to get ideas on what it is like to work in quality; you will find the good and bad sides of the industry. Much of the experience comes down to what you are willing to put into it and what others on the management team are committed too.

Hi Chris21

In my experience you need comitment, a backbone and support from your peers. If you dont mind people moaning alot, this always helps.

The feeling when you smash an audit or stop a recall from happening is priceless!

DW

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control