What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Methods for Hanging Signs

Started by , Jun 01 2017 04:00 PM
4 Replies

So in our facility I want to hang some signs (laminated card stock) in a production area to remind employees how far to clear the line if there is a glass break on the line. 

We are SQF certified.

I know we are not supposed to use tape but I dont know then how to hang the signs appropriately. What are some alternatives to tape that dont involve getting a metal sign and mounting it with hardware? 

A suggestion was magnets but we of course use Stainless Steel and only have a few beams in the room that would work for that? Could I use command strips?

Thanks in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Effective evaluation methods of food safety training Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? Yeasts and Moulds testing methods BRCGS Clause 5.6.7 Test Methods and Samples - Physical or Electronic
[Ad]

Put a couple dabs of food safe adhesive on the back of the laminated signs.

2 Thanks
It might be a good idea to do the laminated card stock that has the sticky back on it.

Will these signs be hung on walls over open product areas?  Is it a wash down area? The challenge is cleaning behind the sign and cleaning the sign.

For our metal detector procedure we ended up having QA put out a small easel type holder with the laminated sign after pre-op on the operators table and then removing it at the end of the shift.   

1 Thank

I've used the method described by Chloe.ramsey in the past. It worked well and allows for easy updates.

Similar Discussion Topics
Effective evaluation methods of food safety training Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? Yeasts and Moulds testing methods BRCGS Clause 5.6.7 Test Methods and Samples - Physical or Electronic Hand Soap Refill Methods Different methods used to close bags of remnant ingredients? What are your methods or experience with decanting juice concentrates? Methods for Hair Prevention Appropriate sanitation test strips and methods