What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Tampering?

Started by , Mar 14 2006 01:49 PM
5 Replies
wow, I'm so glad I found this forum. I didnt think anyone else was interested in tampering!

does anyone have some tips on how to intefere with products? I dont want to unleash a very serious disease, just messing around with my mates. cockroaches in soy sauce is a good one cause people will only notice when they finish the bottle! any more tips like that would be great.

any ideas on how to reseal those pesky tamper seals?

thanks in advance!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Label requirements for food manufactured for restaurant use? Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Food Defense Plan Builder Help Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry
[Ad]

wow, I'm so glad I found this forum. I didnt think anyone else was interested in tampering!

does anyone have some tips on how to intefere with products? I dont want to unleash a very serious disease, just messing around with my mates. cockroaches in soy sauce is a good one cause people will only notice when they finish the bottle! any more tips like that would be great.

any ideas on how to reseal those pesky tamper seals?

thanks in advance!

Are you for real SS?
yeh I'm real. I dont want to admit to anything online but lets just say I've been known to...(rhymes with 'camper') LOL.
my mates used to be into shoplifting for a thrill but tampering is way harder and more rewarding.

yeh I'm real. I dont want to admit to anything online but lets just say I've been known to...(rhymes with 'camper') LOL.
my mates used to be into shoplifting for a thrill but tampering is way harder and more rewarding.

Then sorry mate you've come to the wrong place we're interested in preventing rather than inflicting death and injury by foodstuffs.
oh LOL I see now what this forum really is...my enemy! LOL
sry I didnt notice.

but you gotta admit, tampering is fun. and nobody gets hurt usually. surely you've had the urge to tamper once in a while? even if not, at least try to help out with some 'insider' tips! lol.

oh LOL I see now what this forum really is...my enemy! LOL
sry I didnt notice.

but you gotta admit, tampering is fun. and nobody gets hurt usually. surely you've had the urge to tamper once in a while? even if not, at least try to help out with some 'insider' tips! lol.

I have got a sense of humour and whilst I can see there being a degree of fun to be had by trying to murder ones friends I certainly cannot advocate or entertain such discussions on these forums. If you think there is enough call for this type of stuff it may be an opportunity for you to set up a similar opposing forum. I believe the footballer Paul Gasgoine was an expert at tampering and had his friends in stiches when he substituted the filling out of mince pies with cat pooh before serving them up; warmed and with lashings of double cream. Hilarious!

Similar Discussion Topics
Label requirements for food manufactured for restaurant use? Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Food Defense Plan Builder Help Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food Fraud for Storage and Distribution Warehouse Any food product naming policy in EU? Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry.