What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS 6.1.3 vs 6.4.1

Started by , Jun 03 2017 04:41 PM
8 Replies
Helo everyone,
I have a question about a couple clauses on IFS Food Defense section. What is the difference between clauses 6.1.3 and 6.4.1. Should costumer inspections be considered in clauses 6.4.1?
Regards
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hi FerranFlo,

The requirements are:

6.1.3 If legislation makes registration or on-site inspections necessary, evidence shall be provided.
6.4.1 A documented procedure shall exist for managing external inspections and regulatory visits. Relevant personnel shall be trained to execute the procedure.

6.1.3 relates to legislation such as local authority approval

6.4.1 requires a procedure for all external inspections (this would include customers) and regulatory visits.

Kind regards,

Tony

Food Defense ??

Food Defense ??

Section 6 is Food defense and external inspections

Kind regards,

Tony

Section 6 is Food defense and external inspections

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Tony,

Ahhh i see. Thanks.

Peculiar combination (but perhaps not if one reads it).

Thanks Tony,

What kind of information should be included in the external inspection procedure? In our case we have client inspections apart from the inspections of the competent authority

The key elements of the procedure would be describing responsibility and authority for the inspection and communicating with authorities/customers. There should already be elements of control for visitors. Typically I would have a plan in place for any visit/inspection which would also include practical elements like a meeting room, protective clothing, guides etc.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hello, thanks for what I'm sending to help you

Attached Files

thank you for your help.

I'm going to begin with the procedure concerning external inspections.

regards and thanks

Similar Discussion Topics