What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Compliance with personnel hygiene requirements checked regularly

Started by , Jun 12 2017 04:22 PM
2 Replies
We were recently audited by our IFS PACsecure Registrar, AIB Int'l, and received a deviation with regards to below:

3.2.1.3 Compliance with personnel hygiene requirements shall be checked regularly.

We currently have signage, procedures, training & training records, but to the point, no objective evidence that the requirements are being checked regularly.

We have implemented a step in our 5S Supervisor - Shift Transition Score Card where they simply have a Y/N box - Verify employees are following D2.01 Hygiene & Safety for Personnel and Visitors.

Is anyone using a more robust method to show Compliance? Thank you -- Daphne
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use SQF 2.5.1.1 Non-compliance
[Ad]

That's picky...I'd struggle to deal with that one if they didn't also observe my employees failing to adhere to the hygeine requirements. If there were no deviations, clearly your verification system is working.....ish.

I think your corrective action is sufficient, it essentially now includes a daily "walk the floor" check for compliance. Which is perfectly reasonable. We formalize our inspections monthly, but obviously make regular corrections on the floor as well.

1 Thank
We have implemented a daily audit that is provided to each shift. I have attached it, although it sounds like its similar to what you already implemented.
Kim

Attached Files

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use SQF 2.5.1.1 Non-compliance Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Compliance of Cleaning Chemicals Exemption from USDA and FDA Compliance for Labeling of Free Spice Powder Product