What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Metal detector service - Canada

Started by , Jun 13 2017 07:26 PM
7 Replies

Hello,

Does any one here use other Metal detector repair/calibration service providers other than the manufacturer. We are having issues with their service level. Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Metal detector rejects
[Ad]

Hello,

Does any one here use other Metal detector repair/calibration service providers other than the manufacturer. We are having issues with their service level. Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Hi Qam,

I anticipate that any potential practical options may also relate to yr local area within Canada ?

We have used Shawpak for Safeline metal detectors in the past

Hi Qam,

I anticipate that any potential practical options may also relate to yr local area within Canada ?

Hi Charles,

Yes, they need to be local, we are located in GTA. They need to be able to service Loma metal detectors. Thanks

We have used Shawpak for Safeline metal detectors in the past

Do they service Loma. I have sent them a note. Thanks for your response.

You can try Plan Automation, the service Fortress but also do the same for others.

Tamale

We also use Shawpak Systems Ltd. for our metal detector.

Anyone knows which metal detector or body scanner is the best for the university project. I use the metal detector in my final year project and my budget is very low i have just 50$ for this. Please help me.

Similar Discussion Topics
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Metal detector rejects Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Metal Detector Validation Can you get SQF Certification without a Metal Detector? Metal Detection for Mac and Cheese Cartons Containing Foil Pouches