What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Where to start with FSSC 22000 certification?

Started by , Jun 15 2017 12:10 AM
7 Replies

Good day! First of all, i would like to thank everyone (esp. Admin) for this site for i have learned a lot of things in relation to my profession. Now, one of our customers is requiring us to be FSSC 22000 certified. Where will i start? I don't know what to put in the road map simply bec. i don't know where to start. Please please help!

TIA  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

Good day! First of all, i would like to thank everyone (esp. Admin) for this site for i have learned a lot of things in relation to my profession. Now, one of our customers is requiring us to be FSSC 22000 certified. Where will i start? I don't know what to put in the road map simply bec. i don't know where to start. Please please help!

TIA  

Hi TIA

A good old gap analysis from a FSSC 22000 auditor will point you in the right direction and comitment from the management is also key.

DW

TIA  

First of all - do you have implemented FSSC (..or ISO 9001/22000/HACCP?)

Than if you do, you have to apply a request for certification to Certification Body who is accredited to provide audit on this subject.

also visit FSSC official web site, their are a lot of information...

Best of luck!

TIA  

Hi chichai,

It really depends on yr current technical background/resources.

Have you read the Standard(s) ?

Dear Chichai,

If you still have to start HACCP study. I would recommend to start (after establishing HACCP team) with product descriptions and process descriptions. This is really valuable in later process. A lot of HACCP teams do not understand the need of description of product groups.

Which kind of products are you in?

kind regards,

Madam A. D-tor

TIA  

Hi Chichai,

You need to explain your current status regarding the extent of your food safety systems in order to get sound advice from members.

As Charles has said the starting point is understanding the requirements of the FSSC 22000 Certification Scheme.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Charles! I haven't read the standards yet. Do you have a link for that? Thanks to everyone who replied on my topic.

Hi Charles! I haven't read the standards yet. Do you have a link for that? Thanks to everyone who replied on my topic.

Hi chichai,

The source is here -

http://www.fssc22000...ome.xml?lang=en

There are numerous posts which discuss/detail the meaning/requirements of the content of the fssc22000's component Standard(s) in the sub-forum here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...-manufacturing/

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification FSSC New BoS Decision List Retail Certification? FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens