What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Passing BRC version7 Audit with Grade A

Started by , Jun 18 2017 02:23 AM
4 Replies

Hello Guys,

We've been audited against BRC7 standard last June 14-15. It is our second time audited with issue 7. Last time in 2016 we have 14 minors and we got a B grade. On this audit we survive with only 6 minor NCs and we got an A grade.

I just would like to convey my sincerest thanks to all the members of this forum. To name a few, Charles, Tony C, Cristina G, Kello, BrumJim, scampi and to those who do not cease in giving their very informative and precious contributions. Special mention to Simon who always gives us very good webinar and resource speaker.

I really found this forum very helpful in capturing that very elusive big A.

Our next aim is AA grade which has a maximum of 5 minor NC.

Once again, thank you all.

Best regards,

redfox

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer announcement of passing SQF Audit Passing BRC7 Audit - Help closing nonconformities Passing your compressed air analysis: Tips and troubleshooting Passing your compressed air analysis: Tips and troubleshooting for suc
[Ad]

Well done!

1 Thank

Good job

1 Thank

Hi Redfox,

Congratulations !

1 Thank

Well done!B score is equally a brilliant achievement.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer announcement of passing SQF Audit Passing BRC7 Audit - Help closing nonconformities Passing your compressed air analysis: Tips and troubleshooting Passing your compressed air analysis: Tips and troubleshooting for suc What are the ratings or scores for passing SQF and BRC? Passing the Buck Food Safety - More than Passing an Audit? Passing BRC Audit