[Ad]

Seeking information for tpc and mould for air/sedimentation

Started by , Jun 21 2017 07:40 AM
2 Replies

hello sir,

Good day!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training
[Ad]

hello sir,

Good day,

i was looking for standard tpc for surfaces when i found your comment and i find it very helpful, so im here wondering if you could help me on finding standard for tpc and mold cont for air sedimentation/exposure. i was using pca for tpc and pda for mold count.

i'm looking forward to your answer sir.

best regards

hello sir,

Good day,

i was looking for standard tpc for surfaces when i found your comment and i find it very helpful, so im here wondering if you could help me on finding standard for tpc and mold cont for air sedimentation/exposure. i was using pca for tpc and pda for mold count.

i'm looking forward to your answer sir.

best regards

Hi AHDL,

Air is another complicated system.

There is information on yr query in the excel/attachments in this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ent/#entry81054

Similar Discussion Topics
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Seeking US based FDA recognized LACF process authority? Bag opening: Seeking alternatives to knives. Seeking pest frequency risk assessment template Seeking a company that completes magnet pull strength tests on the east coast? Seeking information on setting up a cola carbonated drink factory