What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Corrective action when metal is detected?

Started by , Jul 07 2017 03:43 PM
1 Reply

Hi, 

I work for a small bakery that buys frozen bread then bakes it. We recently purchased a metal detector and I'm currently working on some documents required by HACCP. 

What would be the corrective action when metal is detected in one of my products? 

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Bmate

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Open Corrective Actions since 2023 Missed Quarterly Environmental Testing - Corrective Action? SQF 2.5.1.1 - How do I validate waste management for Corrective action? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Verification of Corrective and Preventative action efficacy
[Ad]

Hi

In our facility, metal detection is a CCP ,so when we have a deviation, first we separate the suspicious product, then inspect piece by piece to identified the problem piece and this is rejeceted. 

To establish the corrective action, we must do the root cause analysis to eliminate the source of the problem, because it is possible that the causes are different, the corrective actions will be different. 

Best regards!

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Open Corrective Actions since 2023 Missed Quarterly Environmental Testing - Corrective Action? SQF 2.5.1.1 - How do I validate waste management for Corrective action? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Verification of Corrective and Preventative action efficacy SQF Backflow Corrective Actions Correction or corrective action in EMP Corrective and Preventive Action for lack of records caused by Absence of a Quality Manager SQF 2.5.3.1 - Corrective actions and root cause Can someone assist with the corrective actions