What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need clarity on ISO 22000 clause 7.3.5.2.

Started by , Jul 13 2017 12:34 PM
4 Replies

Hi all

I need clarity on ISO 22000 clause 7.3.5.2.

do I need to write down all the process steps first, than identify the potential hazard than from that step identify the control measures?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products
[Ad]

Yes.

1 Thank

dear Rebecca,

Sorry! that was too short answer.

First you describe your process in the flow charts. indicating each step, including interaction, rework, recycling, by-products, waste and packaging materials (7.3.5.1)

You also need to record the parameters, e.g. temperature, pressure, time, etc. (7.3.5.2) You can do this in the flow charts, in instruction, in a separate document or anything that fits your organization. Probably the parameters are already known for your processes.

After that you document for each process step which potential hazards are involved. (7.4.2.1) hazard identification.

For each hazard you name the control measure that is already in place (7.3.5.2)

After that start the hazard assessment (7.4.3).

When you do it in this order you are sure not to miss any control measures that are already in place.

Good luck.

1 Thank

Hi all

I need clarity on ISO 22000 clause 7.3.5.2.

do I need to write down all the process steps first, than identify the potential hazard than from that step identify the control measures?

Hi Rebecca,

Can have a look at this model plan -

http://www.ifsqn.com...so-22000-73-744

(this was addtionally targeted at fssc22000 but that only automated the selection of PRPs)

1 Thank

Hi Rebecca,

Can have a look at this model plan -

http://www.ifsqn.com...so-22000-73-744

(this was addtionally targeted at fssc22000 but that only automated the selection of PRPs)

Hi Charles

the information you sent me is very helpful.

I went through the conversations and all the attached docs and they were very helpful.

I will upload my docs once I complete them for you guys to assess and find gaps.

Thanks again.

:king:  :king:  :king:

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System