What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please review my document control procedure against the requirements

Started by , Jul 14 2017 07:44 AM
2 Replies

Hi all

I have written the following procedures.

there was findings from these procedures

I have reviewed the documents and made the amendments .

can someone please assess them and see if they are in line with the requirements of ISO  standards. PRO-001 Document Control Procedure.docx   33.68KB   323 downloadsPRO-002 Record Control Procedure.doc   66KB   262 downloads

please see attachment.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Temperature recording document in Excel New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Food loss and waste procedure
[Ad]

Hi Rebecca,

Your document control procedure and record control procedure are very elaborative and covers the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 standard. Just one point to consider is you better revise your purpose statement in the record control procedure by including the term "identification" in the last sentence, in addition to "retention period, storage, protection, retrieval and disposition".

Also one thing needs to updated that you written Quality management system records there you can write food safety and quality management system records

Similar Discussion Topics
Temperature recording document in Excel New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Food loss and waste procedure Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control