What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSVP- Foreign Supplier with presence in the US

Started by , Jul 14 2017 03:31 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

I have the following scenario. Hope someone can help with the answer:

If I am buying Canadian items from a distributor in Canada that has presence in the US (in fact its headquarters are in the US), am I the FSVP importer? or because the distributor is also located in the US, can they be identified as the FSVP importer?  

Thank you and happy Friday!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSVP Hazard Analysis FSVP Training FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? FSVP Need advice on how to proceed Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP
[Ad]

FSVP registration is applicable.

Hello,

I have the following scenario. Hope someone can help with the answer:

If I am buying Canadian items from a distributor in Canada that has presence in the US (in fact its headquarters are in the US), am I the FSVP importer? or because the distributor is also located in the US, can they be identified as the FSVP importer?  

Thank you and happy Friday!

I think i understand that the Product X is manufactured in USA ???

By virtue of name only, it seems logical to me that an Importer is literally the Company which Imports ???

I wait with interest to be corrected by the FSVP experts. :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
FSVP Hazard Analysis FSVP Training FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? FSVP Need advice on how to proceed Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP FSVP Development and Implementation Cost USFDA Letter - FSVP Food-contact surface-packaging under FSVP Evaluation of Supplier Risk for FSVP - Feedback Cost of development and Implementation of a FSVP for small clients