What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Chemical Control Program

Started by , Jul 30 2017 06:46 AM
4 Replies

Hi, 

All

I am looking for chemical program which are contain the following pints.

Policy

Handling procedure

Food safety documents 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs ATP swabs ≠ Chemical Residue Testing Chemical treatment for red flour beetles and weevils Chemical Concentration verification and records Chemical Testing Requirements on a New Product
[Ad]

Hi

I hope this helps..:)

Attached Files

2 Likes5 Thanks

Hi

I hope this helps..:)

Hi melvin,

Thks for yr program.

I generally thought the "Procedure" was quite good but i noticed 3 items which perhaps might have been usefully addressed/included -

(1) No specific references (cross-linking) to related documentation/records etc

(2) No mention of the use of Approved Suppliers.

(3) It always depends on definitions/usage but some users might debate that any of the mentioned chemicals are generically describable as "food grade" (ie clause B3).

Regardless, thanks again

2 Thanks

Thank you melvin.

Charles agreed.

• Thank you!

Similar Discussion Topics
Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs ATP swabs ≠ Chemical Residue Testing Chemical treatment for red flour beetles and weevils Chemical Concentration verification and records Chemical Testing Requirements on a New Product Chemical Dilution Concentration (Automatic Dispenser) and Sink Compartment for Cleaning How do you dispose of empty chemical drums and containers? Are chemical supplier trailers required to use seals or tamper evidence? Procedures for the safe, legal disposal or return of obsolete or out-of-date chemicals and empty chemical containerstainers Looking for a chemical solution preferably with sanitizer for our dishwashing unit