What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

QMS and Risk Assessments

Started by , Aug 01 2017 05:54 PM
2 Replies

Hi All

very new and started to work my way throught the standard 

we are a storage and distrubution centre. we do pick and pack aswell as bulk pallets. i am kind of new to this company and they dont have much in place for SOP's and Risk Assessments. 

i have started to look at them all and are bringing them in to play.

what Risk Assessments other than the normal one like loading a vehicle would the standard need?

also 

QMS how do i start this? do i just start from the 1.0 till the end and write everything down that we do as a company? 

if any one can help me i would grateful 

Regards

Darren 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination?
[Ad]

Some risk assessments I've carried out so far

Site security

Security of product on loads/trucks

Supplier approval risks associated with prodcuts

Monitoring of incoming product

Service Suppliers

Risk of work being undertaken

Hi All

very new and started to work my way throught the standard 

we are a storage and distrubution centre. we do pick and pack aswell as bulk pallets. i am kind of new to this company and they dont have much in place for SOP's and Risk Assessments. 

i have started to look at them all and are bringing them in to play.

what Risk Assessments other than the normal one like loading a vehicle would the standard need?

also 

QMS how do i start this? do i just start from the 1.0 till the end and write everything down that we do as a company? 

if any one can help me i would grateful 

Regards

Darren 

Hi darren,

A useful answer may depend on yr technical background and resources.

eg - Are you familiar with haccp ?

Offhand i would suggest you consider one of the BRC training courses.

Similar Discussion Topics
Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Risk assessments