What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Mock traceability route from a customer

Started by , Aug 08 2017 11:20 AM
7 Replies

DEAR ALL, 

I have been asked to run a mock tractability route from a customer. I have all the documents received raw material but   a delivery note document doses not exit into our procedure  . If the customer gives us the bar code I find all the info's that wants 

How shall i handle the issue ? which is the best possible answer? 

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Mock Recalls Mock Recalls - Seafood and Beef Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise? Mock Traceability Exercise for Wholesale Mock Recall Exercise: Determining Recall Classification (Metal Contamination)
[Ad]

So you don't have any form of shipping documentation? How do your customers know what they are receiving? Better yet how do you know what you are shipping them. If you have the bar code and it can give you that information then that will work. But how often do you change your bar code? Could someone give you a bar code from a year ago that matches the current one? 

1 Like1 Thank

Hi adamperry

Look my answer below your questions

shipping documentation?

Yes we have shipping documents

How do your customers know what they are receiving?

there is analytical details into the delivery not

But how often do you change your bar code?

Yes receive the labels  from a company

Could someone give you a bar code from a year ago that matches the current one? 

yes we could trace the product a year 

The issue is when we load the products we do not scan them (we do not have ) so to known which label product  is on the delivery note . 

We count only the total products . when loaded 

thank you 

1 Like
If your organisation use FIFO system for dispatch material then u can trace by using time, date record of production and dispatch details for mock practice
1 Thank

Hi Jaskaran17 

no , there is not FiFo into the plant :(

Just ask to marketing team for checking bar code details at shop or finish good storage
What type of product manufacturer at your site?

Hi Jaskaran 17 

Thank you for your answers. 

Its impossible to trace this products since there is not any process for that. 

Its a high volume of products .

My question is how to handle the mock audit ?

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Mock Recalls Mock Recalls - Seafood and Beef Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise? Mock Traceability Exercise for Wholesale Mock Recall Exercise: Determining Recall Classification (Metal Contamination) Mock Crisis Report Template Looking for a sample mock drill plan? Can we use Mock Recall information for a Traceability Exercise Customer requesting information for mock recall Mock recall during SQF audit