What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Food Sector category for assembling ingredients

Started by , Aug 09 2017 05:00 PM
1 Reply
Hello there,
One of my friend work in a Food company and they do the similar business like; Home Chef, Hello Fresh, Blue Apron. I mean they assemble the products in a bag like; vegetables, produce, meat and fish but they don’t do any cutting, chopping, cooking. They just assemble the products and do home delivery. He asked me what SQF Food sector category (Scope of certification) is this company fall? As an SQF Practitioner, I suggested him it is Food Sector category 26 (Food wholesaling & Distribution)? Can anyone tell me what Food Sector category (SQF) is this business fall in?  

Thanks 
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]
The proper FSC is #20 for recipe meal manufacturer.

You can confirm this by simply calling SQFI directly.

Conceivable that you might have other FSCs but this is what one of our upcoming clients does and that is the category.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces