What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire Scoring

Started by , Aug 14 2017 11:25 AM
2 Replies

Dear all, 

I am preparing customer satisfaction questionnaire for the BRC file.

I would like to known which is the best way  to set up your scale mark 

for example 0 to 5 or Excellent to poor.

Also, i am attaching a draft for the the customer satisfaction questionnaire.

If you have any comment or suggestion about the questionnaire  ,please fell free to make it.

Best Regards

Themis   

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience
[Ad]

Here are some kinds of questions which may help:

- Which industry? (manufacture or trading...)

- How easy to know the brand name?

- What most catches attention? (printing, form factor, functionality..)

- Kind of merchandises? (beer, milk, ...)

- Comparison with other suppliers? (quality, delivery..).

You choose a scoring method which is easy for you to make a latter statistic analysis, either sum of scores or percentage chart of Excellent/Poor items, etc.

1 Thank

Have you ever done surveys as a consumer where they had both numbers and words?

Poor     Good     Excellent

1       2       3    4     5

Using numbers in a spreadsheet form will make it easier to calculate the final score.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Customer complaints for excess water in onions Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience FDA Regulation of Customer Reviews: DS Health Claims How to respond customer complaint regarding pH out of spec Allergen testing of the product due to a customer complaint Customer will not provide their ingredient recipe Customer Request - Supply Standards Form