What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Template for Conducting a Product & Process Audit

Started by , Aug 15 2017 02:57 AM
2 Replies

We are having trouble trying to pin point what maybe causing one of our Sauces to split. There has been no changes to ingredients used. 
We need to determine what maybe causing this issue, e.g. is it temperature or technique that has changed in cooking method? 

I have conducted Product Process Audits in my Previous Role and I am not finding any templates online for Product Process Audits, Can someone please help me with this?
Do I just Report this as a Non Conformance Report? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements?
[Ad]

Hi Zarina1234,

When you say that there has been no change to the ingredients used, are you sure? Are the CoA identical and within the limits set by your process specs? Have you tested them to demonstrate that they conform? Does all this reflect your NPD original specs for the product? Are your thermometers still within calibration?

How you deal with it depends on your non-conformance procedure. Does it require root cause analysis? If it requires a Product Process Audit, there should be a procedure to define how one is carried out (and probably some method for recording the findings).

Hi BrummyJim,

We are a small to medium sized business so we don't really have a NPD team who manages all these CoA and Final Product Specs. I am the only QA in our Company. 
Our Thermometers are within calibrations. As there's no Current Product Process Audit Procedure, I'll have to develop one.
Our Non - conformance procedure does include Root Cause Analysis. Thanks for helping out.
Might make a post of product process Audit that I develop and maybe you can make a judgement based on it.

Kind Regards,

Zarina Rahman

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? VACCP and TACCP template required Mock Crisis Report Template MSC and ASC Template 1 and 2 completion SQF Template Products