What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Wood Management – audit checklist for condition of pallets

Started by , Aug 16 2017 07:31 AM
1 Reply

Hello All,

I work in a packaging company. Currently we only use wooden pallets but are slowly moving to plastic ones. However, i want to prepare an audit checklist to check for the integrity of the pallets once in a week. Does anyone have a checklist of such sort that can guide me? This will support our wood policy. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Wood platforms in food areas Are storage racks with wood shelving acceptable for low risk items? Wood Pallets in Production Area Wood Policy Wood pallet return program with customers
[Ad]

A blanket statement of "broken pallets will be removed and replaced until repaired" typically works for most certification schemes. I would just keep a log of how many pallets are removed from production daily/weekly/monthly for broken/unusable conditions as evidence.

-Austin

Similar Discussion Topics
Wood platforms in food areas Are storage racks with wood shelving acceptable for low risk items? Wood Pallets in Production Area Wood Policy Wood pallet return program with customers Food Safe Wood Finish Can we use panibois wooden trays in a wood free factory? Looking to replace my dust mop handles and wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of something other than wood? Phytosanitary certification for wood pallet Manufacturer of wood pallets, Can I file for exemption for 2.4.3?