What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have reference standards for micro testing (Air Test)

Started by , Aug 17 2017 06:05 AM
1 Reply

Hallo everyone,

This is my first post in this forum.

First, thank you very much for your help.

I want to know reference standards  for micro testing ( Air Test )  in food  manufactur??

Can you give me the advice?

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits
[Ad]

Hallo everyone,

This is my first post in this forum.

First, thank you very much for your help.

I want to know reference standards  for micro testing ( Air Test )  in food  manufactur??

Can you give me the advice?

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help.

Hi Natcha,

Any requirements may relate to yr specific product/process.

Have a look at this general post, the excel document/files attached, and surrounding thread.

(there are also a few other threads here discussing related factors and their measurement)

PS - Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Heavy Metals Testing Unit Conversion Establishing Limits for Compressed Air Testing Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility