What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Micro Required in Produce Specs?

Started by , Aug 17 2017 05:47 PM
1 Reply

HI,

I'm a buyer creating internal produce specifications to meet FDA and eventually SQF requirements. 

For the specification we send to potential suppliers, do I need to include micro requirements? I already have product desc, quality attributes, and packaging requirements. 

Our supplier approval program already requires the supplier to have these programs; however, I'm not sure if I need it on the spec I am sending out to them??

BTW, we provide produce directly to a consumer. 

Thank you for your help!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces
[Ad]
Hello,

Most of our customers provide us with their specifications and includes micros and limits. Furthermore, you will need Certificate of Analysis aka CoA's.

Kellio
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Micro Lab Testing Micro Testing Composite Sampling Interpretation of micro testing guide Equipment Micro Standards Micro Testing for French Fries