What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Aug 31 2017 04:30 AM
2 Replies
Hello everyone,
I'm Anil Maharjan from Lalitpur, Nepal. After working as Plant Operator, Plant Engineer, Maintenence Engineer, Maintenance Incharge, Plant Incharge, I'm recently working as an Assistant Plant Manager in Khajurico Nepal Pvt. Ltd., one of the leading food manufacturing company of Puff, Biscuit, and Cookies in Nepal. I'm also performing my responsibility as being a Food Safety Team Leader and we're at final stage of receiving a certification of an ISO 22000 : 2005 FSMS.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Hi Anil,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hello everyone,
I'm Anil Maharjan from Lalitpur, Nepal. After working as Plant Operator, Plant Engineer, Maintenence Engineer, Maintenance Incharge, Plant Incharge, I'm recently working as an Assistant Plant Manager in Khajurico Nepal Pvt. Ltd., one of the leading food manufacturing company of Puff, Biscuit, and Cookies in Nepal. I'm also performing my responsibility as being a Food Safety Team Leader and we're at final stage of receiving a certification of an ISO 22000 : 2005 FSMS.

Welcome  Anil, im sure you will enjoy the site as much as we all do  :happydance: 

DW

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction