What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 2.4.8 Enviromental Monitoring

Started by , Aug 31 2017 04:50 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

According to SQF Code the environmental monitoring program should be in place. I just start working in a company which producing wax paper for hamburgers etc., so company do not have any environmental program at all, no micro testing of the product, no swabbing of the equipment, and the company is now AIB certified, but we would like to go with SQF next year. So my question is for what can i test the equipment and wax product (bacillus spp.)?  I was thinking to buy 3M luminometer and just test the product contact surfaces for ATP, but is this will work for SQF?

Please advice.

Thank You

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Objective monitoring
[Ad]

Hello,

According to SQF Code the environmental monitoring program should be in place. I just start working in a company which producing wax paper for hamburgers etc., so company do not have any environmental program at all, no micro testing of the product, no swabbing of the equipment, and the company is now AIB certified, but we would like to go with SQF next year. So my question is for what can i test the equipment and wax product (bacillus spp.)?  I was thinking to buy 3M luminometer and just test the product contact surfaces for ATP, but is this will work for SQF?

Please advice.

Thank You

Hi QITG,

Based on previous threads, you will probably have to wait for SQF to publish their Guidance material for SQF8.

1 Thank

addendum

Also see this recent thread -

http://www.ifsqn.com...mp/#entry116461

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Objective monitoring Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility Flour Mill Environmental Monitoring Data logger monitoring Water Supply Monitoring If the production sites water comes from a town or regional water supply, do we still need to do water monitoring?