What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cleaning of label racks in warehouse

Started by , Aug 31 2017 06:25 PM

We use a cage on the forklift to ensure staff are safe. Then just wipe the racking down with cloth and hot water / degreaser solution. I believe our warehouse staff do each piece of racking once a month

7 Replies

Is there a certain way to clean label racks in a warehouse ? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system
[Ad]

We use a cage on the forklift to ensure staff are safe. Then just wipe the racking down with cloth and hot water / degreaser solution. I believe our warehouse staff do each piece of racking once a month

Thank you.  Can you explain the forklift and the cage a bit more?

We have a special cage designed to be lifted up by a forklift. its kind of a metal pallet with cage walls around the sides to keep the people in it from falling off although I have no idea what they are called!

looks like if you type in fork lift safety cage in google they come up :rofl2:

looks like if you type in fork lift safety cage in google they come up :rofl2:

Found them . Thank you so much

why the degreaser? what kind of industry are you working in?

We are a manufacturer of curry sauce concentrates, stir fry sauces and pancake rolls. So the ingredient aisle especially can get quite dusty / sticky

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs?