What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Job description food safety agent (working on shift) in cocoa process

Started by , Sep 07 2017 01:38 AM
6 Replies

hello everyone i appreciate  the great work done here on this forum helping us think out of the box and keeping updated with latest  food safety , quality, technology ....related issues! a great work indeed!

i'm trying to put up a job description for food safety agents who will be working in a shift system in a cocoa processing industry. any idea of how the work could be organised?

thanks in advance for your help!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations?
[Ad]
What is a "food safety agent"?

I think  :unsure: you would be talking about what I call my quality technicians.  I'm attaching a breakout of some tasks mine do - some tasks are covered on the early shift, some on the late shift.

I hope this is helpful.

OOPS - technical issue - must be Friday - file attached this time (I hope!)

I think  :unsure: you would be talking about what I call my quality technicians.  I'm attaching a breakout of some tasks mine do - some tasks are covered on the early shift, some on the late shift.

I hope this is helpful.

Attached Files

1 Thank

What is a "food safety agent"?

Vividly, these are people who will assist the Food Safety Manager with the day to day requirements of the Food Safety Department QA as a whole.  They will work on the entire site (chain) but mostly in the production room verifying quality control, monitoring that food safety procedures and documentation are being followed, problem solving as relates to food safety issues, and assisting with compliance of HACCP, GMP.

Some of the tasks will include but not be limited to the following

Oversee reworks, monitor CCP’s, control foreign bodies, environmental swabs…. Report and assist with correcting any unsanitary conditions in food storage areas as well as employee work areas …… 

OOPS - technical issue - must be Friday - file attached this time (I hope!)

you are right Quality technicians! from the description you give it encompasses their task. 

food safety agent is simply a customised appelation.

the attached file will be of use to me. thanks

Thank you for the clarification.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Packing process for a new beverage Process Authority Recommendations? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations?