What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Certification Grading BRC Agents & Brokers

Started by , Sep 14 2017 11:54 AM
1 Reply

Hi all,

I have received a certification from one of our suppliers. They were audited by BRC on Issue 1 of Agent & Brokers and they fall under category number 3: Packaging Materials. Their certification grade states 'Pass' but I am unaware due to lack of knowledge on this standard on how they get graded. I previously believed that all standards use the same grading of AA, A, B .. etc. Can somebody please confirm how they are graded.

Thanks,

IL

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

Hi Irishlass,

The first edition of the BRC Agents & Brokers is a simple pass/fail. However, Version 2 comes into force in January and will be graded like the other BRC standards with AA, A, B, C and D.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Retail Certification? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification HACCP and SQF Certification Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards