What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Business continuity plan - IT, internet or server crash

Started by , Sep 19 2017 01:28 PM
1 Reply

Hey everyone,

I find this is a difficult to find topic that I am having a hard time finding information for. Either I find no information or TOO much information.

Does anyone have a template of step by step procedure to follow during such an event?

Thanks!

Fahad

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Transferring BRC Certification from one business to another California Food Business Registration HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations
[Ad]

My procedure would involve contacting my internet service provider and any outside technical help we contract for IT solutions.

Then I would outline the methods I have in place to recover important business/food safety records in the event the data was lost. This would be essentially a list of all my relevant documentation that was held electronically, and where I could find (at least) some of the information in hard copy in the event of a data loss.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Transferring BRC Certification from one business to another California Food Business Registration HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations Left Construction to Join the Family Business Using a one-off rented kitchen as business premises Requirements for setting up a Pickled Vegetables Home Business How well did your business react to the Covid-19 pandemic? Business Continuity Plan for a meat abattoir and cutting plant