What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello everyone!

Started by , Sep 21 2017 05:10 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone,

My name is Chizoba Copes. I work with ACME Bread Company. San Francisco, CA, USA as a Food Safety Manager. I graduated from Greenwich University, Medway England as a Food Safety and Quality Management professional. I want to say a big thank you to every member of this group. You have been of immense help to me in my job and just general knowledge. It is wonderful to have a place filled with like-minds, who are willing to listen when you speak and help out when they can without being judgmental. Keep up the good work people. Gracias, Adios!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hi everyone,

My name is Chizoba Copes. I work with ACME Bread Company. San Francisco, CA, USA as a Food Safety Manager. I graduated from Greenwich University, Medway England as a Food Safety and Quality Management professional. I want to say a big thank you to every member of this group. You have been of immense help to me in my job and just general knowledge. It is wonderful to have a place filled with like-minds, who are willing to listen when you speak and help out when they can without being judgmental. Keep up the good work people. Gracias, Adios!

Awesome!  Welcome!

Hi Chizoba/Chizzyo,

Thks for the kind words and Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics