What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help preparing for a 2nd stage interview

Started by , Oct 02 2017 06:30 PM
1 Reply

Hi All 

I am currently doing some interview prep for my 2nd stage interview for Quality Manager in a Primary Poultry factory tomorrow. I have to deliver a presentation but I wont know what it is in relation to until the interview tomorrow, I will have 15-20mins to prep and 15mins to deliver the presentation. 

Can anyone give me any ideas or examples so that I can be well prepared? So far I am prepping in case they ask me about complaints regarding foreign bodies, salmonella reduction and metal investigations. 

TIA :) 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Preparing for on site Bacillus testing Template for preparing emergency preparedness assessment and drills procedure Stage 2 Certification Audit Interview about achieving SQF Certification Need help preparing an environment monitoring program
[Ad]

I guess they may be looking for technical answers relating to your poultry knowledge, but personally I would want to see your approach to solving problems or dealing with complaints.  That you do it in a logical, structured and robust manner, so as to keep the customer happy, mitigate losses to the business and prevent the problem from happening again.  That's what I'd ask you, but they could ask you anything.  Think Root Cause Analysis tools such as cause and effect and 5 why's, do a little research on the internet.  Here is a good RCA overview.  Also not only complaints I would want you to improve the business and perhaps reduce waste, pay your way.  Take a look at the PDCA improvement cycle.  Have you reduced cost, added value, made improvements in previous positions, they may want to hear about your examples.

Best of luck and let us know what they wanted and how you got on.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Preparing for on site Bacillus testing Template for preparing emergency preparedness assessment and drills procedure Stage 2 Certification Audit Interview about achieving SQF Certification Need help preparing an environment monitoring program Interview Questions for a Food Safety Technologist Job FSSC22000 first stage audit Consequences of a late GMP audit while preparing a BRC audit EHS and Food Safety Operations of a hotel facility in the pre-opening stage? Sample documents for preparing a risk-based environmental monitoring program