What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

M&S - Sesame seeds policy

Started by , Oct 03 2017 07:11 AM
1 Reply

Hello,

I've recently joined a  food manufacturing company and just been informed that our vending machine has sandwiches containing sesame seeds.

I've been asked to review the allergen policy as currently does not allow sesame seeds.

They would like to have permission to consume food containing sesame seeds and leave the prohibition for nuts only.

While I am confident that all our customers will not have any problem with that, I am not sure about M&S as it is my first experience with them.

I have been told that they have a specific code of practice for nuts and sesame seeds but I am still looking for it.

so I thought it could be a good idea asking for some opinions to people who had similar experience.

Thank you in advance for your response

Regards

Tano

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands Debagging Policy Food Fraud Policy Food Defence Policy
[Ad]

Hi Tano,

Such things are hard to change as it's a behaviour change, so it's better to start as early as possible working on this case.

I wish you good luck! See how far you can get.

Kind regards

Gerard Heerkens

Similar Discussion Topics
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands Debagging Policy Food Fraud Policy Food Defence Policy Meat Processing Garment Policy First Expire First Out (FEFO) Policy Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Root Cause - Missing Risk analysis for our clothing policy Knife Control Policy