What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

October 2017 - Member of the Month

Started by , Oct 04 2017 08:35 PM
17 Replies

Congratulations to Gerard H. for winning the October 2017 Member of the Month award.  Gerard has been a member of the IFSQN for just over one year and during this time he has been very active around the forums helping out on queries and providing sound advice on a wide variety of topics.  In a short time Gerard has become a valuable member of the IFSQN and is well deserving of the award.

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.

Best Wishes,

Simon

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
October 2023 - Member of the Month October 2022 - Member of the Month October 2021 - Member of the Month October 2020 - Member of the Month October 2019 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Thanks for your contributions Gerald H., they're very welcome!

1 Thank

Congratulations Gerard !

Much appreciate your various posts on a wide range of topics.

1 Thank

Thanks for your contributions Gerald H., they're very welcome!

Good morning,

It' a great pleasure. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Gerard

1 Thank

Congratulations Gerard !

Much appreciate your various posts on a wide range of topics.

Dear Charles,

Thank you very much! That's making me happy. I also learn a lot on this forum with all these different Points of view.

Kind regards,

Gerard

Congratulations to Gerard H. for winning the October 2017 Member of the Month award.  Gerard has been a member of the IFSQN for just over one year and during this time he has been very active around the forums helping out on queries and providing sound advice on a wide variety of topics.  In a short time Gerard has become a valuable member of the IFSQN and is well deserving of the award.

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.

Best Wishes,

Simon

Dear Simon,

Thank you very much, I am very happy with it. It's a pleasure to pass (almost) daily on the user friendly IFSQN forum.

I'm trying to give the most practical advice as possible. And on the other hand, I like to read the comments from other members, which allows me to learn a lot.

I'm looking forward, to see you next week on the new Webinar!

Kind regards,

Gerard

Congratulations Gerard H, a top achievement! :spoton:

Congratulations Gerard H, a top achievement! :spoton:

Hi Daddy Welsh,

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

Gerard

Congratulations Gerard and thanks for all the help you have given this past year.

Kind Regards,

Susan

1 Thank

Congratulation Gerard and keep it up,won't you?

1 Thank

Congratulations Gerard and thanks for all the help you have given this past year.

Kind Regards,

Susan

Dear Susan,

Thank you very much! You're welcome, it's a pleasure to help people and companies further.

I wish you a nice day!

Kind regards,

Gerard

Congratulation Gerard and keep it up,won't you?

Dear Kamau,

Thank you! Just keep asking your questions, and I will keep it up :-)

Kind regards,

Gerard

Congrats Gerad

1 Thank

Congratulations dear Gerard. keep it up.

1 Thank

Congratulation Gerard H..... :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:

1 Thank

Dear Nissie,

Many thanks!!!

Kind regards,

Gerard

Hi Redfox,

Thanks for your nice message!

Kind regards,

Gerard

Hi Zargham,

Many thanks! It's a pleasure to keep on going!

Have a nice day.

Kind regards,

Gerard

Similar Discussion Topics
October 2023 - Member of the Month October 2022 - Member of the Month October 2021 - Member of the Month October 2020 - Member of the Month October 2019 - Member of the Month October 2018 – Member of the Month October 2016 - Member of the Month October 2015 - Member of the Month October 20 Public Meeting on Preventative Controls FSMA October 2014 - Member of the Month