What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How can I make sure my company is in FSMA Compliance ?

Started by , Oct 13 2017 05:22 PM
2 Replies

Hi All, 

We are a Wholesale storage and distributors of Spices, seasoning and Oleoresins. According to my knowledge, among the seven major rules we fall under:

1) Preventive controls- Human Foods

2) Foreign Supplier Verification Program 

3) Sanitary Transportation 

4) Food Defense 

Before I Implement compliance programs for each FSMA Rule that apply to my company. Do my facility have to register? 

If yes, where and how? 

Is facility registration the first step or the final step after application of all rules in the company. 

Please help your responses will be highly appreciated. 

Thank you!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company You couldn’t make it up… Cheese company uniforms FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance
[Ad]

Hi All, 

We are a Wholesale storage and distributors of Spices, seasoning and Oleoresins. According to my knowledge, among the seven major rules we fall under:

1) Preventive controls- Human Foods

2) Foreign Supplier Verification Program 

3) Sanitary Transportation 

4) Food Defense 

Before I Implement compliance programs for each FSMA Rule that apply to my company. Do my facility have to register? 

If yes, where and how? 

Is facility registration the first step or the final step after application of all rules in the company. 

Please help your responses will be highly appreciated. 

Thank you!!

FDA  website ... food facility registration.  I think that you might have to register.. you can check on the wesite

Basically if you sell food and aren't inspected by your county restaurant inspectors, you need to register. Registration takes like 20 minutes and doesn't ask anything about your food safety plan. It's just a list of companies for FDA.

https://www.fda.gov/...ion/default.htm

Similar Discussion Topics
ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company You couldn’t make it up… Cheese company uniforms FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance ISO 8573-1 Compliance-Point of Use SQF 2.5.1.1 Non-compliance Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise?