What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Checklist for retail food safety and quality

Started by , Oct 14 2017 06:17 AM

i suggest you have a look for Good Retail Practices (GRP). i once used a GRP standard from PAS 221.

afaik, an RTE retail checklist will be similar with a restaurant or food service checklist with the emphasis on the storage temperature of raw material and product display.

4 Replies

Hi

Is there any checklist available for Retail business,with regards to food safety and quality,Recently we are in to retail business of RTE products.Products are sold without packed form

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit Checklist Audit checklist IFS Food Version 8
[Ad]

Hi

Is there any checklist available for Retail business,with regards to food safety and quality,Recently we are in to retail business of RTE products.Products are sold without packed form

I suggest you hv a look at the contents of one of the appropriate GFSI-recognised Food Standards, egBRC, SQF, IFS, FSSC22000

If any are of interest, checklists (similar to self-assessment/internal audit forms) for them are linked/posted at various places in this Forum

I suggest you hv a look at the contents of one of the appropriate GFSI-recognised Food Standards, egBRC, SQF, IFS, FSSC22000

If any are of interest, checklists (similar to self-assessment/internal audit forms) for them are linked/posted at various places in this Forum

Hi Charles,

Thank you,But all standards gives a broad guidelines,its tough at the initial stages to establish all,I m looking for some minimum requirements ,so as to increase the efficiency step by step as it progress

Thanks 

Melvin

The best thing is to ask your customer.

Actually, your customer should inform you.

1 Thank

i suggest you have a look for Good Retail Practices (GRP). i once used a GRP standard from PAS 221.

afaik, an RTE retail checklist will be similar with a restaurant or food service checklist with the emphasis on the storage temperature of raw material and product display.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit Checklist Audit checklist IFS Food Version 8 GMP Plus - Feed Production Checklist FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Internal Audit Checklist Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist SQF Addendum - FDA Preventive Controls Audit Checklist FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Audit Checklist