What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Shelf life of Pharma packaging material

Started by , Oct 16 2017 09:33 AM
3 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I know this platform is basically for food packaging but i didn't find anything regarding shelf life of pharmaceutical container.

Please help me out it's urgent.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life
[Ad]

More information would be helpful.   However if you are talking plastics, usually they have a long shelf depending on composite of the material and it is  packaged and stored.  

Hello Everyone,

I know this platform is basically for food packaging but i didn't find anything regarding shelf life of pharmaceutical container.

Please help me out it's urgent.

Hi v.v,

As per previous post, some context might assist.

No experience pharm. packaging but food packaging shelf lives seem to be often treated in duality, ie container/contacted product. Clearly the container must have an intrinsic "shelf-life" at least as long as the specific contents. Not to forget all the additional related characteristics, eg migration, permeability.

Shelf life for food packaging is also a complicated topic, for example see this very recent thread -

http://www.ifsqn.com...dy-please-help/

I noticed these texts which seem to indicate that a combination study of shelf-life is also typical in the Pharma World -

WHO Guidelines on packaging pharmaceutical products.pdf   180.99KB   23 downloads

Pharma Ingredients - Guidelines for Stability Studies.pdf   373.45KB   21 downloads

https://www.amriglob...elerated-aging/

1 Thank

I can share you more details, how can i get you?

Similar Discussion Topics
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life Shelf life of vacuumed rainbow trout fillets Pasteurizing Chilli Relish to extend shelf life Shelf life issue fresh fish Shelf Life Standards Shelf life testing of beef and chicken donair meat