What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Environment Monitoring Program and Food Fraud/Defense

Started by , Oct 18 2017 02:21 AM
6 Replies

Dear All,

Good day!

I'm Shane from the Philippines, I just need a little help :helpplease: , I would appreciate it so much, I was just wondering if anyone has a checklist for Environment Monitoring Program and Food Fraud/Defense for the incoming new version of FSSC V. 4.1.

Thank you and God Bless  :smile:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program Allergen Management of CPGs in Warehouse Environment Australia Standard for Environment Swabs Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP FSSC Environment Monitoring for Oleochemicals products for food application
[Ad]

Dear All,

Good day!

I'm Shane from the Philippines, I just need a little help :helpplease: , I would appreciate it so much, I was just wondering if anyone has a checklist for Environment Monitoring Program and Food Fraud/Defense for the incoming new version of FSSC V. 4.1.

Thank you and God Bless  :smile:

Hi shanedaganta,

Can you inform which Clauses of the Standard(s) are of interest ?

(I assume Food Defense = 4.15 of iso2202-4)

And what type of Packaging ?

Hi Sir Charles,

Yes sir, For Flexible packaging materials.

For laminated films

2 Thanks

Hello!!!

How about an example for Environmental Monitoring PRogram?

Thank you,

Chastine

Hello,

We are also in the flexible packaging industry - for films. Anyone have a viable Environmental Monitoring Program they could share.

Thanks,

Poppie 

Similar Discussion Topics
Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program Allergen Management of CPGs in Warehouse Environment Australia Standard for Environment Swabs Acceptable level of Bacillus bacteria in the environment EMP FSSC Environment Monitoring for Oleochemicals products for food application Environmental monitoring for a NOT-RTE processing environment? How to handle dry cleaning in a dusty (tea) environment? ISO 22000:2018 clause no. 8.5.1.5.3 - Description of process and process environment Laptop or tablet in wet environment Electronic Fly Units in moist environment