What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Validation of Sanitation

Started by , Oct 23 2017 11:24 AM
1 Reply

Hello to every one

Dear All,

Please guide me about the microbiological limits for food contact surfaces and non food contact surfaces. Currently i am taking swab samples from both food contact and food non contact surfaces & test performed are TVC, E.coli ,staph aureus, salmonella and listeria monocytogenes.

Please guide me about the limits of TVC, E.coli and Staph aureus after sanitation of surfaces with reference.

Waiting for your positive helpful feedback.

Regards.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation
[Ad]

Hi Zargham,

This is a broad topic with a lot of different opinions. I suggest a search of the forums as it has been discussed many times. A good post to start with would be here: http://www.ifsqn.com...ces/#entry60958

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation What should be included in a cook validation? What is meant by an SQFI Validation Audit? Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence