What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Health & Safety Risk Assessment

Started by , Oct 27 2017 11:55 AM
5 Replies

Good Day all fellow IFSQN members

Im currently looking for assistance.

We recently had our SMETA 2 Pillar audit (SEDEX), and one of the non conformance's raised was that we have not done a Health and safety risk assessment of our facility.

I have been browsing the net for a good couple days now and have not found a template that I could start or work from.

According to my SHE course , we have to draw up a risk assessment for the following hazard categories:

Physical- when workers are exposed to extremes like noise, temperature, vibration etc

Chemical- gas or vapours, effecting the lungs etc

Biological- contamination of staff via diseases

Mechanical- Moving machinery

Ergonomic- Accessibility, confined spaces, seating of staff, positioning of staff on the job

Psycho-social- Poor workplace organisation such as speed up & just in time.

Behavioral-  Horse play, attitude, lack of skill

Environmental- aspects which will have a negative impact on the environment, oil spills, chemical vapours, vehicle emissions etc 

Is there anyone in this group who can share a template with me.

Will greatly appreciate it

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Health Benefits of Ghee SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health FDA Regulation of Customer Reviews: DS Health Claims Health Star Rating System - Australia Health and safety rules and regulations in Europe
[Ad]

Dear Twinkle

Good Morning

Share your query

I will help you .

Regards,

Sadeqain

Dear Twinkle,

Besides my responsibility as quality manager, i'm also responsible for the HSE in our facilities. I have attached an excel file which I use for risk analysis regarding HSE. The words are in Norwegian but, if you use google translate you will manage to get the right words in English. 

The sheet gives a good overview of specific tasks, has a risk assessment model in it, you can add risk reducing measurements and see what your rest risk is. Also place to include tasks to reduce the risks even more, with responsible person and timeframes.

Hope this will help you!

Good luck. Robert

1 Thank

Sorry, here the attach.

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Sorry, here the attach.

Hi ..Can you please provide the English version of the excel please

Sorry, here the attach.

can you share an EN version please?

Similar Discussion Topics
Health Benefits of Ghee SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health FDA Regulation of Customer Reviews: DS Health Claims Health Star Rating System - Australia Health and safety rules and regulations in Europe What is the process for removing a Natural Health Number? Food Defense - Public Health Impact Are yeast counts of 10K in raw flax seed a health concern? Online training for plant health and safety and environmental safety? 3rd Party Audits acceptable by Health Canada