What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Transition from ISO22000 to FSSC

Started by , Oct 31 2017 11:13 AM
3 Replies

Hi, I have an ISO22000 system in place for several years but the company wants us to achieve FSSC certification within the next 4 months. Does anyone have a gap assessment template they would be willing to share or failing that a work to do list of items that need to be completed to complete the transition ? Please help.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Transition of FSSC 5.1 to v6 of EMP How easy it is to transition from IFS Logistic to SQF Sotrage? How hard or difficult is it to transition from BRC to SQF? ISO 22000:2018 v5 Transition Transition documents required iso22000:2018
[Ad]

I should also note that we are a dairy products manufacturer and all ISO certifications are through NQA

Hi, I have an ISO22000 system in place for several years but the company wants us to achieve FSSC certification within the next 4 months. Does anyone have a gap assessment template they would be willing to share or failing that a work to do list of items that need to be completed to complete the transition ? Please help.

Hi OC,

This thread is a popular resource -

http://www.ifsqn.com...udit-checklist/?

Many thanks for the links. Some very useful documents. Excuse my ignorance but could I ask, do certifying auditors generally expect to see documented procedures for each of prerequisite programmes detailed in sections in ISO2002-1. e.g construction & layout of buildings right through to 18.2 access controls??

Similar Discussion Topics
Transition of FSSC 5.1 to v6 of EMP How easy it is to transition from IFS Logistic to SQF Sotrage? How hard or difficult is it to transition from BRC to SQF? ISO 22000:2018 v5 Transition Transition documents required iso22000:2018 How does a facility transition to "treenut free"? BRC Training (Transition from V7 to V8) Transition for Surveillance Audit ISO22000:2005 Hi there! SQFP in transition. Powerpoint presentation on transition of ISO 22000:2005 to 2018.