What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Requirements for primary (food contact) packaging

Started by , Nov 08 2017 05:09 AM
2 Replies

Hi all the  IFSQN packaging material experts and members

1. What information do we need to get from our primary food contact packaging material suppliers to ensure compliance with FSSC22000?

2. Any packaging material spec template or reference you are able to share?

Thanks in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging
[Ad]

Hi

We operate in the UK and it our policy that all our food contact packaing suppliers are BRC accredited, types of documents we recieve are migration certificates, packaging specifications (i.e. what type of plastic is used, inks etc.) we also recieve a certificate of conformity to relevent EU legislation.

Hope this helps?

Thanks

John

1 Thank

Hi

We operate in the UK and it our policy that all our food contact packaing suppliers are BRC accredited, types of documents we recieve are migration certificates, packaging specifications (i.e. what type of plastic is used, inks etc.) we also recieve a certificate of conformity to relevent EU legislation.

Hope this helps?

Thanks

John

Also worth noting i have no experience of FSSC22000, I work to the BRC standard.

Kind regards

John

Similar Discussion Topics
New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Requirements for Work In Process WIP Requirements for packaging SQF Requirements - Pest Control Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Halal requirements for foods imported to GCC