What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

November 2017 - Member of the Month

Started by , Nov 09 2017 03:01 AM
7 Replies

I am delighted  to announce that the Special  IFSQN Member of the Month  for November is the IFSQN Founder and Administrator  Simon.

This is the first time Simon has received this award in the Forum’s 15 years’s History and acknowledges his long and continuing efforts to expand Global FS knowledge via the IFSQN Website, notably through this Forum and associated Resources such as the wide-ranging archive of  FS Webinars and GFSI/FS Standard Implementation Packages.

Richly deserved,

Congratulations !

Charles

:cheers:

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
November 2023 - Member of the Month November 2022 - Member of the Month November 2021 - Member of the Month November 2020 - Member of the Month November 2019 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Congratulations Simon and thank you for this forum and all of your contributions!    :clap:

Well Done Simon, about time all that  hard work gave something back! Have yourself a mug  :beer:

Jimmy

Member-of-the decade sir!

May you be blessed with a strong membership, reduced lag, and functioning webinar microphones. :)

Thank you for creating this resrouce, there are others out there but I am continually impressed with IFSQN's free and public accessibility and quality of membership.

Dear Simon,

Congratulations, you really deserve it!

Kind regards from France,

Gerard

Congrats Simon.

Thank you for the fantastic forum that has answered many questions and that has allowed many of us to share some much needed laughs.

Marshall

It is a pleasure, honour and privilege to administer this platform that allows members of all abilities and from all corners of the globe to network and support each other.

15 years ago I could never have imagined the success of this place. The culture of this forum is a credit to you all and I am immensely proud of it and you all.

Thank you.

Regards,
Simon

1 Thank
Congratulations! Simon

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics
November 2023 - Member of the Month November 2022 - Member of the Month November 2021 - Member of the Month November 2020 - Member of the Month November 2019 - Member of the Month November 2018 – Member of the Month November 2016 - Member of the Month November 2015 - Member of the Month November 2014 - Member of the Month