What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Packaging Materials Issue 5 Interpretation Guideline UK

Started by , Nov 09 2017 03:50 PM
3 Replies

Deal all, 

I would like to known if you have the interpretation Guideline for ISSUE 5 ,please?

I want to known about the 3.5 clause if I can trained someone from my company to do the internal audits .

Best Regards 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water
[Ad]

If you have records demonstrating that you are a trained internal auditor based on the requirements you have determined in your process/procedures, then yes. In my procedure I state one can be trained either externally or internally and list the requirements that must be met to be an internal auditor if trained internally.

1 Thank

Hi nmackay , 

thank you for your answer   . the only documents that I have is HACCP training level 3 from BRC and understanding the requirements of ISSUE 5 both of them . 

Is it possible ? 

another question is the QA manager left in 1 day and the deputy is operations manager is it possible to carry the internal audits ?

HACCP or BRC training materials are for interpretation.
3.5 requires internal audit to be conducted by 'auditors'. It means your men need to get trained about auditing. 
ISO 19011 is a generic and widely known standard for training auditors.
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example