What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Edition 8 Internal Audit Checklist

Started by , Nov 10 2017 09:32 AM
11 Replies

Dear All,

Can anyone share an internal audit checklist for SQF Edition 8 (SFQ Quality Code Edition 8, SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing Ed 8 Module 11)?

We wanted to merge this checklist with FSSC 22000 checklist. ( I found a checklist here for FSSC)( http://www.ifsqn.com...list/?p=118082)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices
[Ad]

A checklist for each SQF 8 module can be found at: http://www.sqfi.com/documents/

Just scroll down until you get to the list of documents titled SQF Code – Edition 8: Checklists

A checklist for each SQF 8 module can be found at: http://www.sqfi.com/documents/

Just scroll down until you get to the list of documents titled SQF Code – Edition 8: Checklists

Thank you for the response.  I would like to ask, if we were previously SQF Code Edition 7.2 (Level 3, July 2014) certified,  which system elements is applicable for us?  I am confused because the new SQF Edition 8 has Quality Code and another is in Manufacturing code that has the system element.  Can I say that we will be using the checklist for quality and also for the manufacturing system element?  Awaiting for any inputs.

Thank you again

What were you food sector categories under SQF 7.2?

Thank you for the response.  I would like to ask, if we were previously SQF Code Edition 7.2 (Level 3, July 2014) certified,  which system elements is applicable for us?  I am confused because the new SQF Edition 8 has Quality Code and another is in Manufacturing code that has the system element.  Can I say that we will be using the checklist for quality and also for the manufacturing system element?  Awaiting for any inputs.

Thank you again

If you were certified under level 3 previously, in my understanding you have need to satisfy first the manufacturing code under your food sector categories and then the quality code.

What were you food sector categories under SQF 7.2?

We are food manufacturing FSC 19.  In SQF 7.2 we are using Module 2 level 3 and module 11.  What would be the counter checklist for SQF 8.2?

Thank you again

Same with us.

Any audit starting from January, 2018 will be against SQF 8.0 for Food Manufacturing as well as Quality Code.

Checklist would be pretty same except for some of the new additions in the quality code.

Checklist would be pretty same except for some of the new additions in the quality code.

I was under the impression that the quality code was level 3, and optional. 

For example, under 7.2, our facility was level 2 and fell under modules: 2, 7, 10, 11 and 12.

So I was under the impression that with 8.0, we now fall under: 

-SQF Food Safety Fundamentals

-SQF Food Safety Code For Primary Production

-SQF Food Safety Code For Manufacturing

-SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution

Can anyone clarify this for me?

I was under the impression that the quality code was level 3, and optional. 

For example, under 7.2, our facility was level 2 and fell under modules: 2, 7, 10, 11 and 12.

So I was under the impression that with 8.0, we now fall under: 

-SQF Food Safety Fundamentals

-SQF Food Safety Code For Primary Production

-SQF Food Safety Code For Manufacturing

-SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution

Can anyone clarify this for me?

This is also my understanding. 

Would like to know if there is an example of a checklist of the below to use as a guide. This section was identified in our Food Safety Audit.

2.5.5 Internal Audits and Inspections (Mandatory) 2.5.5.1 The methods and responsibility for scheduling and conducting internal audits to verify the effectiveness of the SQF System shall be documented and implemented. Internal audits shall be conducted at least annually. The methods applied shall ensure:

i. All applicable requirements of the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging are assessed as per the SQF audit checklist or similar tool;

Would like to know if there is an example of a checklist of the below to use as a guide. This section was identified in our Food Safety Audit.

2.5.5 Internal Audits and Inspections (Mandatory) 2.5.5.1 The methods and responsibility for scheduling and conducting internal audits to verify the effectiveness of the SQF System shall be documented and implemented. Internal audits shall be conducted at least annually. The methods applied shall ensure:

i. All applicable requirements of the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacture of Food Packaging are assessed as per the SQF audit checklist or similar tool;

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted BRC Internal Auditing Query