What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have an example of a food fraud questionnaire?

Started by , Nov 13 2017 09:55 PM
2 Replies

Hi

Does anyone have an example of a food fraud questionnaire to be sent out in your supply chain (suppliers etc)?

thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hi, 

Are you looking for questions to present to your suppliers when performing an audit or are you looking for a questionnaire so your suppliers can perform a food fraud vulnerability assessment? I am aware of companies doing both of these as part of their food fraud mitigation plan. 

SSAFE's has created a Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment in a questionnaire containing 50 questions. I think this is a good start to performing a food fraud vulnerability assessment however it should be supplemented with an ingredient based food fraud vulnerability assessment. I am unable to upload the excel file with the SSAFE questionnaire, however I have included the link below, you can also find it by searching for "SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment" it is available on PwC's website. 

https://www.pwc.com/...ood-fraud.html 

Best Regards,

Peter

1 Thank

The following link might help.

https://www.pwc.co.n...-assessment.pdf

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces