What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New email/job, been away from food safety a couple years

Started by , Nov 15 2017 05:29 PM
1 Reply

Hello everyone, I recently accepted the position of Compliance Manager in a package in package out (for the most part) food distributor in Houston, TX. I have a previous membership tied to a compliance manager position at a sugar refinery in Michigan, but it was easier just to start a new membership. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help you guys may provide! I will be especially picking the brains of any involved in the cold chain, as currently our only HACCP involves frozen/refrigerated products and maintaining the cold chain.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Dear Tim,

Nice that you came back here. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Some years of being outside must provide you with a fresh look to the food safety :-)

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces