What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to prove you send protective clothing to be laundered?

Started by , Nov 20 2017 01:58 PM
6 Replies

Dear all, 

I would like to known how you could prove that you send away protective clothes for the production. we do not have laundering facilities or in house . 

we are using professional laundry services  to wash protective cloths.  the clause 6.5.8, issue 5 packaging 

Could you advice me please ?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Protective clothing while working in freezers Chef-style clothing or factory-style? How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Root Cause - Missing Risk analysis for our clothing policy
[Ad]

You get a receipt, copy of the laundering agreement/contract etc.

1 Thank

Good day.  

We use the following:

• Signed contract with service provider - Contract details that the protective clothing has to be washed separately and not with other clothing items
  • Inspection register/checklist - On receipt of the washed clothing, items are inspected and recorded on a register. This includes checks like:
  •  
  •  
  •  
1 Thank
  • Free from dirt & stains
  • no wrinkles
  • no odours
  • not torn
  • no loose seams/hems/surface stitching
  • Invoice number
1 Thank

thank you for your answers . 

your professional Laundry services will give you a brief description of how they wash the clothes. You can have swab samples from the clean laundered clothes to verify cleaning.

Hi,

- company owned, personalized individual sets of clothes

- named pieces

- bar code in each piece

- shipping documents

- select laundering services with certification

- single wrapping after laundering

- audits of procedures and processes

- micro testing acc. sampling plan

Rgds

moskito

Similar Discussion Topics
Protective clothing while working in freezers Chef-style clothing or factory-style? How do I safely open tough protective plastic lids on packaged consumables? How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Root Cause - Missing Risk analysis for our clothing policy Running a risk assessment to prove our company does not need ATP swabs Risk assessment of clothing and hair policy Is it necessary to add a protective film to tempered glass in the plant? What are the protective clothing requirements for visitors? Microbiological limits for uniform and protective clothing swabs